Imagine the production process using a metaphor: Lots of cogs, which ideally interlock in the right place at the right time. Normally, the reality is somewhat different – with a series of improvement opportunities. This does not just concern the technical elements, but also the people behind them. My task is to consider all the details as a whole to get to the bottom of the causes. And thus optimise their effects.
A world of precision.
With complex opportunities.
- Automotive manufacturers
- Manufacturers of products in the fields of electrical engineering, electronics, mechanical engineering and medical technology
- Injection moulding technology
- Tool manufacturing technology
- Project management
- Supplier development and support
- Extensive analysis of the current process
- Documentation of the current status
- Comparison of target/actual situation
- Binding specification of the objectives with all parties concerned
- Ongoing tracking of the targets and documentation
- Ongoing improvement of quality
- Sustainable reduction of unit costs
- Solution-oriented and structured implementation
- Shortening of cycle times of 20 to 30%
- Considerable and ongoing improvement of quality